Monday, February 14, 2011

Put into Sushi buckwheat noodles! Delicious Soba-Maki restaurant, ‘Kobune’

There is a Japanese style restaurant ‘Kobune’ in front of Kurayoshi St.
They make a specialty of Soba-Maki for 26years.
































Simple exterior and reasonable price!
Very kind chef will give you lunch set that you make smile with plenty of food.






























Very warm atmosphere, like you watched Japanese drama.
Big nice bottles of Sake(Japanese style drink) is displayed on the wall.

































Signs of famous people are hanging over the table.
While my I took a picture, chef asked me.
“What are you taking? Do you know that people? ”
I said, no I just took some picture.
He just was surprised that some foreigner takes picture in his restaurant. :)

Kobune is operating by father(chef) and his son.
They were quite silent.
It might that I and my friend is foreigner. :)
But you can feel they are very kind if you talk to them. :)
Food was really delicious and they were kind!
I want to go Kobune next time again!









































There is lunch set menu specially.
Very attractive menu with just 1,000yen!
You can pick up two dishes!

Kurayoshi is small rural town, so it is possible, I think.
Sushi lunch menu is 1,000yen, it is impossible in Japan! :)

‘Nigiri’ in Japanese means normal Sushi as you know.
‘Chirashi’ in Japanese means a bowl of rice topped with seafood.
Kobune has delicious Soba-maki.
Some people order two Soba-maki despite they can choose one Soba-maki and another dish.

























I ordered Soba-maki and Chirashi.
I get Chirashi in supermarket sometimes but I have never eaten it in restaurant.
So I just wondered the taste. :)

I thought small Chirashi because of the price, 1,000yen.
But after I opened it, very surprised!
Awesome!!





























Good good good-!!
Soba-maki contained noodle instead of rice.
With shrimp, salmon and maybe scallop.






























There is Japaense style sauce ‘Tsuyu’ when they eat buckwheat noodles.
Dip Soba-maki into the Tausyu sauce.
If you have not eaten Soba-maki in Japan, just try it!! :)





























The seafood is also very big.
Between rice and seafood have eggs and dried laver brimful.































That is Nigiri Sushi when you order Nigiri + Soba-maki set menu.
There are six Sushi and the seafood is very big as well.

I posted up about Jirocho-Sushi restaurant before.
Compared with Jirocho-Sushi’s Sushi, Nebuko’s quality of seafood is a little bit debased.
But Nebuko is very reasonable.
And it is inappreciable difference.





























The rice that I have eaten Chirashi in supermarket was just white rice.
But rice of Nebuko is cooked.
There is of mixed something so I asked chef.
It is mushrooms(shiitake). :)
The rice had a strong taste first time, but it matched well with seafoods.






























It takes for 3 minuets from
Kurayoshi St.
by walk.
I put up the map, try Kobune!!



<Hours>
11:00~14:00 (limited 1,000yen lunch set menu)
17:00~02:00











No comments:

Post a Comment