Thursday, January 6, 2011

Snow-covered Tottori

Whole Tottori was covered with snow.





















There was a record snowfall in west of Japan.
White snow covered Tottori.
It was a very heavy snowfall from the beginning of the year.
I will tell you the news about Tottori life!
























Tottori people were snowed in.























It snowed so much that they blocked the door.
Do I have to wait until the snow has melted?



























The car is buried under the snow.
Wow!!


























Snowfall in Tottori Sand Dune was heavy without exception.






















A staircase leading to Tottori Sand Dune!

Some staffs of Sand Dune are clearing away snow.






















White Tottori Sand Dune is really magnificent.
I hope to see white Sand Dune!
I heard it snows a lot this winter. I want to go Sand Dune.























The pictures on the bottom are my village that was removed some snow.
I was impressed about that so I took a picture by my cell phone.
They cleared the pavement of snow clearly.
There was no snow on the road.





















On behalf of that, there the snow is even with my knees on the sidewalk.






















The sidewalk is very clean.






















Wow~!





















And this is bonus picture~!!
I founded this picture on Japan blog.
Some Tottori people made a snowman in memory of this heavy snowfall.
Very cute! :)




No comments:

Post a Comment