Thursday, December 16, 2010

Let’s go to delicious conveyor -belt sushi restaurant in Kurayoshi!


 
Behind






































The name of restaurant is Hokaido.
Here is open 365days a year!
Do you want to know about behind
Kurayoshi St.
?
Click here.
 http://blog.naver.com/mugen33/50100627152


























That is inside of the restaurant.
I went to there between lunch and dinner.
So there were no people.


























There was no sushi on a conveyor-belt because there were no people!
I had to order foods.


























I liked menu of sushi. :)
The menu is quite extensive and looks very delicious~!
Yummy!!

























The most reasonable a plate of sushi is 120yen.
First, I ordered salmon sushi.



























I don’t remember this name of menu.
I guess ‘Jeitaku-zanmai’.
Sea chestnut / salmon roe / tuna

All of Zanmai nemu is very good.
The price is 480yen, it is not cheap.
But you can taste various sushi.
Sea chestnut was very fresh!




























However, I think the color of salmon roe is a little artificial.
It looks too much red.
Don’t you think so?



























‘Aburi-zanmai’
It is grilled slightly.
Eel was grilled and then sauce it.


























The fish is very thick.




























Roasted scallop with butter is 380yen.
I want to try next time!




























Kani-zanmai
That is all about crab.
Raw crab, boiled crab and seasoned raw crab
There are three kinds of crab sushi.
That is also really delicious.
I want to eat one more!!



























Very thick!
I hope I want to go Hokaido one more time!









Kurayoshi St
.
, there is very delicious conveyor -belt sushi restaurant.

No comments:

Post a Comment