Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Friendly atmosphere restaurant of Japan, ‘Taichi’(太一)’

Let’s go get unusual Yaki-soba!

Akagawara(赤瓦) ‘Taichi (太一)’
I have visited Taichi because I heard that the owner makes special sauce for Yaki-soba.

Taichi is in Akagawara, Kurayoshi.
It is very good mood with narrow alleyway.










































Open for lunch 11:00~14:00
Open for dinner 17:00~23:00

*Please check the time.



























Taichi is very antique restaurant and rare!
It seems like men is drinking Japanese alcohol ‘Sake’ at night in the restaurant as drama.























































































I stand out that fishcake’s pot when I entered the restaurant.
I was impressed that fishcakes were being hearted by briquette fire.
It is like 1980s. :)

























I opened the pot and it was steaming.
That pot was full of fishcakes and white radish etc.
I decided to eat fishcakes as well.





























Taichi’s menu is simple!
I and my friend ordered Yaki-soba and Yaki-udon that is made by Taichi special sauce.
I wondered how Taichi Yaki-soba is different from usual Yaki-soba.




























Here’s Tare-Yaki-soba and Tare-Yaki-udon!!
Tare means special sauce of Taichi.

























Both of them look alike but it is of a different noodles.
Special sauce was definitely delicious.
I finished them. :)




























A close-up shot for Yaki-udon.
Then I ordered fishcakes.

























But before I knew it, I ordered white radish, devil’s-tongue jelly and tofu without fishcakes.

Dipping sauce for fishcakes is made by the chef.
The chef said sauce is put yuzu in Japanese traditional food ‘Miso’.
The name of sauce is Yuzu-Miso.

I don’t like to dip the fishcakes into the sauce but I just tried it.
It was pretty good. :)



































If you have a chance to visit Akawagara, try Tare-Yaki-Soba in Taichi! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment