Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Let’s feel winter Tottori & Tai-yaki(cookies)

Akagawara Outhing + ‘Yone-zawa’ Tai-Yaki


 
There was a lot of snow for a while, it is calmed down recently. :)
It’s sunny for a long time.
So I and my friend went to visit Akagawara, Kurayoshi.

It was a little difficult for people to get around because the snow was not melt yet.
But we were reaching the height of winter.




















































I was walking by and I noticed the restaurant, ’Nodaya’!!
Oh, there it is.
I wanted to go to Nodaya.
You can eat Japanese traditional foods, ‘Kaiseki’ course in there.
I hope to visit there sometime.

















































I’ve never been that alley.
I have been Akagawara several times but that it was my first time.
















































If you go down this street and you will come across Nodaya restaurant.


























Wow, sunny and beautiful Akagawara! :)
It seems like the street after a rain.






























I went to Akagawara #1 that sells lots of souvenir for a long time.
That is Tottori Gyukotsu Ramen.
It is for gift. :)
I will make Ramen in home-!!
I will put up my blog after I eat it.
I went into ecstasies over Gyukotsu Ramen.
And I found Crab Ramen behind Gyukotsu Ramen when I arranged pictures. :(
I am going to get Crab Ramen as well!
Yummy~



























There is interesting myth about white rabbit in Tottori.
This is the year of the Hare.
So there are many souvenirs with rabbit themes.
If I get them, bring me good luck? :)
The case of products is beautiful!


























It is like a rice cake with rabbit themes.
That is popular dessert in Japan!



























There is the area rice cake like rabbit goods in all parts of Japan.

























Rabbit cookies~ :)
So cute!



























That shop was under repair but it is completed newly.














































It is a decoration of Japan traditional New Year.

























I was slightly hungry…
So I dropped by Yonezawa fish cookies shop.


























Yonezawa is noted for white fish cookies in Kurayoshi.
It is not real fish, just shape of fish!
There are people who come to Yonezawa for eating white fish cookies from far away.
Japanese stand in line and fly for getting food! :)














































Wow, so white~






























If you eat it in a shop, you can drink a cup of coffee and green tea for free.
After you order it, you can drink by yourself.
And there are another cookie and Tako-yaki without fish cookie.

Here store’s adzuki bean was very good!
Paste is chewy and adzuki bean is sweet.

























When I eat this cookie, I had a takeaway all the time.
But freshly baked cookie was very good!

If I have a chance to go to here, I will eat it inside with free drink! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment